Thursday, January 9, 2014

Project 365 - Day 5

Today was a really tough day for my 365 project. I've spent the morning doing urbex in an abandoned train station. The weather was really hostile: little rain and heavy wind blowing. While returning home, I wanted to take a picture of a paper factory along a canal as my picture of the day. The reason I wanted to take this shot is that I wanted to make a long exposure of the factory with heavy clouds above it. I had brought my ND filter with me so I could go for a 30 seconds shot, capturing the clouds as they were moving. When I arrived there, along the canal, the wind was really  really violent. I put my camera on the tripod and tried to get that long exposure shot, but the wind was blowing so strong that even on the tripod, the camera was slightly moving, making all my pictures blurry and unusable.

Back at home, I was wondering what I could shot as my picture of th day, and I saw my desk lamp lighting the wall. I thought it could make an interesting grahic composition. And now, that's the picture you're looking at today. I really like how the 365 project makes you look at the surrounding world to find pictures !

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment