Friday, June 14, 2013

Miso-photography.be: website finally online !

I'm really happy to announce that my photography website is finally online ! I've been working on it for a moment now, but I was really busy and didn't really had the time to finish it. Now it's almost done. Things I still need to do before I can really say it's over: finish the design of some pages. For the moment it's a bit "raw", but the biggest part of the design is done, and at least it is up and running ! I 'll also have to had upload pictures on it (and it means a lot of work). I'm adding my photographs series chronologically, this means that you won't probably find the best shots on it at the moment, but that will come ! ;-)

What will you find there ? My pictures of course, some news and I'll also add some tutorials and tips.

Oh, I almost forgot to give you the address of the website: http://www.miso-photography.be ! See you there ! ;-)

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment